Fire Safety Services across Sussex
Comprehensive fire protection services from the specalists
From the team at Phoenix Fire Risk Assessment
UK-based factory for high-quality products
Local team backed by TVF & the LS Fire Group
Catering for all industrial and commercial premises
Our expert team are on hand to provide advice and guidance on all fire safety issues. Whatever building or businesses you have, you can rely on us to help you stay compliant with the law.
Phoenix Fire Risk Assessment
Keeping your premises safe from the threat of fire is part of your legal obligation. With the help of Phoenix Fire Risk Assessment, you can protect people in your property as well as the building itself.
Give our team a call on Call 01903 948 061 , if you need fire safety equipment or fire safety services in or around Sussex.
Fire Safety Services & Equipment across Sussex
Utilising years of experience and upholding strict standards of quality on all products and services, Phoenix Fire Risk Assessment delivers the following fire safety and fire equipment for Worthing and the wider Sussex area:
- Fire Alarms – Including the installation, service, and maintenance
- Fire Extinguishers – BAFE SP101 certified installation, refill, and maintenance
- Fire Risk Assessments – PAS 79 format to suit any building type
- Fire Training – including for individuals or groups
- Sprinklers – including the service and maintenance
- Fire suppression systems such as commercial kitchen systems
- Emergency Lighting – Installation, maintenance and service
- Passive Fire Protection – Including fire stopping and fire barriers
- Fire door and fire exit installation and maintenance including internal fire doors and external fire door installation
- Fire safety equipment installation including wet and dry risers and comprehensive fire signage
Contact our team today for information and advice on fire protection for your property wherever you are in Sussex.
Phoenix Fire is a sister brand and is supported by TVF (UK) Limited & the wider LS Fire Group.
- Qualified, third-party certified team of local specialists
- All elements of fire protection covered
- UK-based factory for high-quality products
Backed by the LS Fire Group, we have the experience to provide fire safety services and products across your region. Take a look at the areas we cover to find out more.