Fire Warden Training
It is a legal requirement, as part of The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 to nominate competent persons to implement your fire safety measures. Fire warden training for your nominated staff members means there will always be someone to lead fire safety for your premises and employees.
If you would like your staff to be trained as fire wardens, give us a call on 01753 907 640.
On-site Fire Warden Training
At TVF Ltd, we provide fire warden safety training courses to businesses across High Wycombe, Watford, Slough and the surrounding areas with certified specialists catering for a range of subjects. Our team will provide the following fire warden training, delivered on-site at your premises:
- In-depth information on legislation
- Fire awareness – including means of escape and causes of fire
- Guidance in the additional role and responsibilities of the fire warden: Evacuations, roll call, daily and monthly premises check
- Best practice for maintaining fire safety standards
- Fire-fighting guidance
- Types of portable fire extinguishers and their use in live fire
Fire warden training will allow staff to assist in implementing and improving effective emergency procedures, monitor the adequacy of fire risk control measures, raise awareness about fire hazards in the workplace, lead fire drills and real evacuation procedures, and assist ‘at risk’ people in the evacuation from the workplace.
To benefit from the expertise of our qualified team, book your fire warden course today.
We’re always on hand to discuss your requirements, contact our team today or fill out a quick quote form to get started.