Passive fire protection
Over the years, our expertise has found that one recurring invisible fire risk is the lack of fire stopping to service penetrations. Where contractors or in-house maintenance operatives break through a compartment, or sub compartment wall it is generally left unchecked. TVF can undertake structural fire surveys of accessible passive fire protection systems, identify these “invisible risks” and if engaged to do so we can supply and install all types of fire stopping systems and passive fire protection.
Structural and construction solutions
Our team can install a variety of structural and construction fire protection solutions and our services include:
- Protection to structural steelwork, boarding, spray and coating solutions.
- Smoke barriers systems.
- Air sealing to critical IT server rooms.
- Integrity testing of IT server rooms.
- Passive fire protection surveys and audits.
- Compartment integrity surveys and audits.
- All our products are sourced from accredited suppliers and our team is Third Party Accredited with the International Fire Consultants Group (IFC Group).
Our Fire Consultants have vast experience in project delivery whereby we combine our skills can bring added value engineering to projects without compromising fire and life safety requirements. Our Consultant Fire Engineers are full members of the Institution of Fire Engineers and our services include:
- Developing fire safety strategies to support Building Regulation applications.
- Support when consultation with Building Control Officers & Fire and Rescue Services.
- Pre-construction meetings.
- Construction phase audit.
- Design reviews.
- Post construction audits.
- Project Management of contractors.
- Dangerous Substance and Explosive Atmosphere assessment.
BRING FIRE SAFETY INTO THE FABRIC OF YOUR BUILDING
Contact us today to arrange your Passive Fire Protection survey