Business Mergers and Acquisitions
At TVF (UK) Limited, we’re part of the LS Fire Group. This group not only allows for shared knowledge and resources to provide high-quality fire protection services, but also creates growth through acquisition.
If you own a fire safety business and are looking to sell, LS Fire Group invests at high prices where a healthy return is forecast. Contact the group for more details today and find out how easy it could be to sell your business.
Overview of LS Fire Group
LS Fire Group is the UK arm of London Securities plc – a leader in Europe’s fire security industry, providing fire protection services for over 258,000 customers through local presence in the UK, Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria, France, Germany, Denmark and Luxembourg.
The LS Fire Group head office is in Elland, West Yorkshire, where we have manufactured and assembled fire extinguishers since 1933, and continue to do so to this day.
We are an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified business holding fire safety specific certifications such as BAFE SP101, LPS 1014 and BAFE SP203. We are committed to the quality of our products and the level of service we offer our customers.
Reasons to join LS Fire Group
- Access to greater purchasing power and expert support through a large national operator
- Portable fire extinguishers and fire safety products/equipment supplied direct from our UK-based factory
- The ability to provide greater product and service depth to your customers that you may not have previously been able to: fire door maintenance and installation, cavity/penetration sealing, other passive fire protection measures, sprinklers and wet/dry riser services
- Your business will continue to trade under its established name
- You and your existing employees will have the option to continue working for the business
- LS Fire Group has the funds available to finance acquisitions, with competitive prices paid for strong performing businesses
What joining LS Fire Group entails
- The first stage is to enter into a simple Non Disclosure Agreement, which restricts access to, and the use of, non-public business information
- An initial, informal meeting is arranged to learn more about your business and confirm both parties wish to progress to the next stage
- Subsequent meetings will be arranged to gather detailed operational information to allow LS Fire Group to make a competitive offer for your business
- If/when an offer is accepted, LS Fire Group will conduct necessary due diligence – audit of accounts, etc.
- If/when due diligence is complete, with both parties satisfied, an acquisition contract is issued and, when agreed, funds released
When it comes to commercial fire safety, the LS Fire Group is leading the way across the UK and in Europe.
Your business could join the LS Fire Group family, benefiting your customers with a network of fire safety knowledge, products and services – contact Colin Jackson to find out more about our business mergers and acquisitions.